You will receive an email from the organiser of event with a link for registration like this one (Please note: THIS IS JUST A DEMO LINK AND NOT THE LINK FOR YOUR EVENT):
1) Click on the link and you will be taken to the event page
If you do not have a MedAll account or you aren't logged in you will be taken to the following page.
Just hit 'Create New Account' if you don't have a MedAll Account
Just login if you already have an account.
If signing up for the first time, fill in your details, tick the 'I'm not a robot' box and click 'Sign Up'.
Click on the event link the organiser has sent you again (Step 1)
2) Click on ‘Register for this event’ and you will be taken to the registration page.
"Select" an Online Ticket or In-Person Ticket if it is a hybrid event.
3) Fill out your details and click ‘register’
4) You will receive confirmation that you have registered as a pop up and you will receive an email from MedAll like this one:
5) On the day of event, click ‘Join this event online’
6) To fully interact at the event using 'Chat' we advise you to ensure you verify your MedAll account BEFORE the event:
At the top of your profile page on MedAll, you will see ‘Unverified Account: Click here to verify’
You will be taken to the page below where you can choose to use an email address OR Photo ID from your academic or medical institution (Please note that Photo ID is a manual process whereas using your email address is automatic)
Enjoy the event!
If you need help, reach out on [email protected] or ping us on the help desk chat at the bottom of any MedAll page.