You can custom questions to delegates who are registering for your event using MedAll registration.
You might want to use this to:
pre- and post- event feedback (alongside our post-event feedback forms and automated certificates)
ask questions which will help you with planning your event, e.g. "do you have any questions you would like our speakers to answer?"
To set up custom registration questions:
When setting up the event, choose to take registrations using "MedAll Registration"
Click on Custom registration questions
3. Click add a question
4. Add your questions: click save after each question, then click update (you can choose from a variety of question types) to update your registration form
5. When delegates register they will be asked your questions:
6. You will see a dashboard of the answers on your organisation account by clicking on the event > then clicking on registrations > statistics.
Delegates answers will appear below the pie charts.
You can export the responses as a spreadsheet in a similar way to exporting the feedback responses by using the "export responses as CSV" button.
To view the answers to the demographic questions:
You can also hover the demographic questions to see the demographics of attendees registering - you don't need to add these questions as they are automatically added by MedAll registration and the delegates can save their preferences to save them answering them multiple times across events.
1. Log in to your MedAll for Organisations account
2. Click on the event > click on registrations > statistics.
Delegates demographics will appear in pie charts - just hover over the pie chart to view the information, or you can export the responses as a spreadsheet in a similar way to exporting the feedback responses by using the "export responses as CSV" button.