Using Powerpoint or Keynote? Read these articles instead:
If using Google Chrome, you can use these steps to share your Google slides in a way that allows you to see both the event page on MedAll and your slides at the same time, whilst allowing attendees to see your slides in full screen.
1. Open your slides in Google Slides and click the dropdown arrow beside "Slide show" and select "Presenter view." Your presentation will then open in full screen as a movable - and resizable - tab instead of it taking up your whole screen, allowing you to place a Chrome tab with Google Slides and a Chome tab with MedAll side by side:
2. Next, open MedAll and click on the Screenshare button
3. Click Chrome Tab and select the tab which has your slides in full screen (NOT PRESENTER VIEW)
4. After you click on your slides in the chrome, click Share.
If the share button is still grey, you likely haven't yet clicked on the window, tab or desktop thumbnail that you would like to share.
5. Now you can resize your Chrome windows side by side (MedAll in one, Google Slides in the other). You can watch the chat whilst delegates see your presentation in full screen.
Tip for screensharing on Macs:
If you've never done so, you will need to allow your browser (preferably Google Chrome) permissions to access Screen Recording:
> Open System preferences
> Security & Privacy > Privacy
> Screen Recording on the left side, click the lock to make changes and check the box next to the browser (Google Chrome preferably)